We specialize in all areas related to mental heath and prescription issues.
Specialities include but are not limited to:
Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Bipolar, ADHD, Eating Disorders, Autism, Aspergers, Alcohol and SA.
- Evaluations, Assessments and Diagnosis for all age groups
- Various Treatment options reviewed and discussed
- Individual, couples and family therapy available
- Medication Options reviewed and discussed
I envision you living the healthiest life possible, and I have the necessary skills to help you get there.
- Dr. Debra Osborne M.D.
About Dr. Osborne:
Dr. Debra Ann Osborne is a well known Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist with nearly 20 years experience as a physician. Dr. Osborne attended college in Boulder Colorado and graduated with honors. She worked in the department of public welfare for seven years in Boston. She attended Medical School at Mercer University. and completed her Emory Adult Psychiatry Residency & Child Adolescent fellowship with Emory in Atlanta.
- Selected as an International Top Doctor for 2015-2016
- Recognized by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals as Psychiatrist who has demonstrated leadership and achievement in the field of medicine.
- Georgia State Representative for Women in Medicine
- Past President, Vice President, Emory Psychiatric Residency Program
- Clinical Clerkship Honors in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Pediatrics, Family Practice & Surgery rotations.